Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

There's Nothing Nicer Than The First Night On Clean Sheets And Nothing Funnier Than Sneezing During Netipot

Hello Blog! As I embark into the world of blogging, I thought an introduction only appropriate.  Back in the day, I sat in a computer science class (C++) only to learn that all programmers everywhere start with the same simple set of code commands that make the computer output "Hello World."  I will say, I did successfully complete this task but have since learned that I'm a better writer than programmer, and although I maintain my day job as an engineer, my first hobby love was always writing!  Now, I can't promise to be grammatically correct all the time.  In fact, I like to make up words periodically.  Sometimes thoughts are confined by the words that exist and we need new expressions for them, like Javation Journal; an interweaving of words to reflect a coffee and technology generation (Java is COFFEE and a programming language for the non-techies out there) that can't have thoughts confined any longer, requiring innovative expression for the random moments in life (see this posts title), or the spiritually profound times you encounter God and just have to share it (can't stop listening to Endless Years https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/endless-years/id579013179), or the knowledge you pick up along the way.  Regardless of who follows Javation Journal, I plan to write what I know and express what I feel regardless of how serious or silly.

2 comments:

  1. "Javation" is a great portmanteau! Look forward to more.... It made me think also about the combination of "java" and "nation." And I'm not a coffee drinker! (No offense to those who love it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it and want more!!!! Grandma Bee loved to write, as do I. Glad to see it's in the family!!

    ReplyDelete